About the New Jersey Home & Garden Show – Exhibitor Info
Thanks for your interest in exhibiting at the New Jersey Home & Garden Show! We’ve broken down our exhibitor info into 3 categories for you:
- About the Show – For those who want to know more about the show’s history, who attends, marketing strategies & more!
- Interested in Exhibiting – For those who are ready to take the steps to become an exhibitor!
- Contracted Exhibitors – For those who have already signed up and need resources to prepare for a successful show!
Use the buttons below to find what you need!
About the Show
Interested in Exhibiting?
Why Exhibit at the New Jersey Home & Garden Show?
The New Jersey Home & Garden Show has been thriving since 1989! Most importantly, it is a magnet for affluent homeowners with a project in mind and an agenda to buy.
Face to Face Sales Opportunities
Attendees from all over Central New Jersey visit the show, with the majority hailing from Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth and Hunterdon Counties
Median household income in Edison: $87,432
Surrounding counties: $100,505
We have a healthy media spend that blankets the market in advertising. In the weeks leading up to the show, Radio, Billboard, Digital, Video and social media and strategic partnerships help drive the crowds.
- 92% own homes more than ten (10) years old
With a plan to improve…
- 36% researching future projects
- 15% looking to remodel bathrooms
- 9% looking for new kitchens
…and a budget to get it done!
- 62% have immediate home improvement projects in the $10-50k range
- 11% have budgeted $50,000+ for future projects
How do we bring the crowds?
Our show is great shop-and-compare opportunities for home owners with projects, but that’s not all. Also, it is a great day for families and kids!
Multi-channel marketing plan:
- Radio/ TV/ Billboards
- Targeted direct mail
- Strategic ticket discount partnerships
- Behavior, interest & demographic targeted digital advertisements
- Lifestyle features including a cooking stage, expert project advice & crafts for adults and kids
Make the most of your time exhibiting!
Face-to-Face Selling – Meet your customers in-person!
Market Services – Educate attendees about the unique benefits of your great company!
Generate Qualified Leads – We market to affluent home owners from across the region!
Network – Hundreds of your colleagues will be here!
Who else believes in us?
Hundreds of companies believe in our show and return year after year! Check out our exhibitor list to see the companies that make the New Jersey Home & Garden Show an important part of their marketing strategy!
The New Jersey Home & Garden Show every March in Edison is the one event we always count on for solid leads. It’s a hassle free show and we love the high quality home owners walking the show floor.
We put lots of effort into creating an outstanding display at the New Jersey Home & Garden Show and all year long new customers tell us they saw us at the Show.
The New Jersey Home & Garden Show that takes place in March every year in Edison is our best show of the year. The sheer volume of people is incredible and enables us to speak with tons of qualified prospects and greatly exceeds our expectations. Thank you for all of your efforts to make your show a success for my company.
Let’s Talk about Exhibiting!
We look forward to your participation in the New Jersey Home & Garden Show! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
February 26-28, 2021
New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center
Exhibit Sales Manager