Tweets by @NJHomeShow
Starting A Project?
From new cabinets to flooring or drywall, you'll find answers and contractors at New Jersey's largest home show!
2017 Show Sponsor
An attractive awning can transform your outdoor space, and add value to your home. Chat with Marygrove Awnings during the New Jersey Home Show to learn more about customizing an awning to perfectly match your home.
Bodnar's Auctions returns to the NJ Home Show in 2017, and they offer some of the most knowledgeable personnel in their respective fields. With combined experience of over 200 years in the antiques and collectibles industry, the Bodnar's team brings remarkable perspective and expertise to every auction.
Friday, March 10, 2017
Free Appraisal Service on Friday: Have a Hidden Treasure?
Who doesn't have something at home that makes them say, "I wonder what this is worth?"
Bring your antique and collectibles for a free verbal.
Saturday, March 11, 2017
Special Car Auction on Saturday March 11 at 5 PM
Fill your Garage with a classic! The cars Bodnar's allows in the sale are hand chosen from estates they have dealt with over the course of the year. This red-carpet event is a must-see action packed auction.
This sale will feature at least 5 cars to be offered at no or very low opening bids! This means you could walk into the sale and walk out with the car of your dreams at a fraction of retail! Bodnar's stands behind each car they sell so you can buy with confidence! Like watching auctions on TV? Well come down and be a part of the action or just come to watch! All are invited.
Preview during normal show hours, Auction begins at 5:00pm Sharp!
1. Estate Rare Find! 1930 Chrysler Roadster Model 66, 2-door with extra seat in trunk, 2-tone yellow and black with a manual on the floor transmission. Excellent shape in running order. Purchased from Missouri in 2003. Title states that at that time it had 967 miles, they would only drive it around town 3-6 times a year for the first 10 years which would mean it has about 4000 miles on it, odometer is unreadable. The car appears to be original. The car has been sitting in a garage for the past 5 years being started once every six months. Owners husband passed in 2013 and is now ready to sell and downsizing. Clean title and ready for a new home. Vin #C3978 Estimate is $18,000.00-$28,000.00 Opening bid $10,000.00
2. Estate Find, from the same estate as the roadster comes the sports car! 1976 Chevy Stingray Corvette, White with a tan interior, 2-door with T-Tops, purchased from the original owner in 2004, this garage kept beauty is ready for a new home. Running order and ready to fly down the road, this car has also been sitting for the past 5 years only getting started several times a year. It has 113,937 miles with matching numbers. Automatic with an upgraded stereo system. Vin #1Z37L6S435634 clean title and ready for your collection! Estimate $8,000-$12,000.00 Opening Bid $4000.00
3. 1988 Chevy Camaro, Bring me back to my High School Days of cruising to the Jersey Shore! This 1980’s icon is here to sell with no reserve! This car has been sitting for about a year from a local estate, it starts and runs great. Rip down your street with this red hotrod reliving your childhood! Has only 93,695 miles and clean ready to go. Vin #1G1FP21SOJL1717 Estimate $3000.00-$5000.00 Opens at $100.00 NO RESERVE!
4. 1959 Ford Edsel Ranger, this car was only in production for 2 years and only 30,000 were made this year. This car will give people second glances as you roll down the street. The fantastic Salmon 2-tone color is super clean and ready to drive around town or to the classic car shows. This is a rarer 2-door model that runs great. Has original 61,953 miles Vin# A9UC740247 Estimate $4000.00-$6000.00 NO RESERVE Open at $1000.00
5. 2002 Harley Davidson Soft Tail Deuce Special Edition numbered 110 out of 150 ever made! Harley Davidson Custom paint job at the factory, soft orange with flames, stage-2 screaming eagle kit, Corbin custom seat, extreme front wheel with loads of extras, pampered and loved with only 4126 miles, runs and sounds great, road ready for your summer excursion! Vin # 1HD1BSY122Y061862 Estimate $6000.00-$9000.00 Opening Bid $4000.00
6. An array of toys for the backyard! 4-wheel Honda 2004 ATV with a 229CC motor and clean title, Yamaha Warrior ATV, go-cart/dune buggy, plus other gas powered toys!
How to Get in the Auction Action: Bodnar's will offer a 20-minute lecture with Q&A on how to get in the auction action! Auctions are fun and also can be intimidating. Joe Bodnar will talk you though the auction process and how to bid with confidence and become an auction pro. Learn how to furnish your whole home with a $5000.00 budget. Get tips on what to and not do in the auction setting. These lectures are open to all ticket holders and will take place in the Bodnar’s area in the Conference Center at 11:30am and 2:30pm Saturday only!
Sunday, March 12, 2017
Sunday, March 12 at 11 AM - Calling All NASCAR Fans
- 1000+ NASCAR Diecast Cars
- Mint Condition
- Limited Editions
- Autographed by Drivers
- Huge NASCAR collection
Tweets by @NJHomeShow